Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Daughter came up Wednesday and it was a pleasant visit.  Took my tax info down to the CPA yesterday then went and had my friend at the knit shop start my project for me AGAIN.  I had to rip out the first attempt as I had dropped stitches and hadn't caught them up properly, leaving gaping holes.  Grrrr.
Will be trying to deal with the whole-house water filter this morning.  I can't find the proper insert filters anywhere so I'm going to have to get a new unit, but not until March when I'll have some $$$.  Meanwhile I'll be taking the last filter out and not replacing it.  Don't know what that's going to do to the water but maybe the pressure will be improved.  I've also given thought to flushing the pressure tank.  That could prove interesting.
It's too warm for this time of year so we'll likely get a storm today.  The daffodils are up as are the hyacinths.  If the sun were out that would be one thing, but it's cloudy and windy and looks like it's going to rain.  Sigh.
Y'all have a good day and......think for yourself.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Some of those filters can be a real pain to find! Might try Ace hardware.

Glad you had a good visit with K...seeing the grand kids is always a fun way to spend the day!

You take care, my friend!

Momlady said...

Tried Ace, no go. Going to bite the bullet and get the filter thingy changed out.