Took the filter out of the filter thingy and boy! Dwas it cruddy. I cleaned the container the filter sits in and put it back on. Will find out about water pressure when I run my bath shortly. Will call the plumber first thing on Monday and see if he can come out and give me an estimate on cost. Hopefully not an arm and a leg.
Went down to the pond and cleaned up a bit around the overflow pipe. I think the carp are really doing their job since there wasn't much to clean up.
Going in to the gallery today to make sure I have the stuff to make some earrings some friends have ordered. A decision will be made tomorrow as to whether or not we stay open. We just aren't getting the traffic we need nor the sales. If we do close it won't be until the end of June.
The wind really kicked up yesterday. It was so warm the day before and today it was in the 30's when I got up. Crazy weather. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a good snow storm or ice storm in March.
Don't know about you but I have things to do so I'll say ciao for now. Y'all have an interesting day and remember: Life is a four-letter word.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Got any ideas about what comes next if the gallery closes? Maybe you should start your own shop!
You and K could stock it pretty well, I'm thinking!
Either way, good luck!
thanks for the thought, Jim, but rent is too high right now.
Post a Comment