Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rain, rain

It's raining.....again.  My driveway hasn't been "fixed" so this rain just adds to the adventure trying to drive in or out.  Whenever I read Hermit Jim's blog and he says it's raining then I can expect rain in about three days.  No one can say we are in a drought.  I'm not getting any yard work done.  It's so dark and gray I don't really feel like doing anything but the laundry won't wait and I have a basket to finish.
It rained yesterday but a friend, my grandson and I went to a local pow-wow anyway.  The rain was on and off, not hard.  Looked at some of the crafts, etc.  My grandson and I danced in the circle when the public was invited.  He found some kids to play with while A and I listened to a young man play flute, then listened to a performance by Women of Heart.  Grand entry brought tears to my eyes...don't know why.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Laundry doesn't do itself. 
Y'all have a quiet day and stay dry.   

No comments: