Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Stitches out

Am getting the stitches out today.  Woo Hoo!  It's been an interesting, if sometimes frustrating, experience trying to do things with my left hand that are usually done by the right one.  Every time I brushed my teeth the right hand and arm would start to move along with the left if I didn't pay attention.  Weird.  Opening jars and bottles was a challenge but somehow I managed.  You don't realize how much you depend on the dominant appendage until you can't use it.  I'll be asking if there is some kind of glove or limited brace I might be able to wear so this doesn't happen again.
This time change is for the birds (maybe).  I had to get up in the dark this morning.  Why can't "they" just put the damn clock in between and leave it there.  Or leave it on DST.  Woke up at 6:30 but the body clock says 5:30.  Geesh.
Y'all have a tremendously wonderful day.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad you got the stitches out! Now if you can retrain yourself to use the hand again, you'll be good to go!

I know what you mean about the time change!