Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Visitor

Tomorrow I drive down to the airport to pick up my sister who is coming to visit for my 70th birthday!  It's the first time she has come to visit.  I am soooo looking forward to having her here.  She lives in Missouri and has had a pretty rough winter.  It's been nice and warm here.  Mother Nature is cooperating in a way.  The dogwoods and azaleas are in bloom, trees are greening up and so is the grass.  The forecast is for rain on Monday and Tuesday, which is a bummer since she's only going to be here until Wednesday, but we'll make the best of it.  My son is coming up for dinner tomorrow and my daughter will be joining us on Tuesday at quilt guild.  It's been a long time since my sister has seen either of them.  Boy, will she be surprised!  Like I said, I'm looking forward to her visit so I'd better get a move on and get some dusting done!  Y'all have a gorgeous day.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I had no idea that your BD was coming up so soon, or I would have baked you a cake!

Wonder if I could send it by e-mail?