Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quiet

Took my sister to the airport yesterday.  Her visit was short but it was sweet.  We don't see or talk to each other often.  It's just the way our family is.  Guess it's going to be my turn to visit her out in MO.  We had a good time catching up on each other's news.  Daughter came up on my birthday and all three of us went to quilt guild then we had dinner together.  All in all a great day.  Now it's back to normalcy, if there is such a thing.  Going to get a hearing test today.  Daughter is happy about that.  At my age it's a good idea.  And I do have problems now and then catching conversation.  Of course the constant hissing in my ears doesn't help.  So if I have to wear a hearing aid, so what?  My new TV got hooked up with the DVD player, etc. when my son came up on Sunday.  My sister hadn't seen him in many years so it was a treat for her.  And him.
I'll be going to my son's place on Sunday.  I haven't been to the new place yet and am looking forward to it.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Going to walk my mile, etc.  Y'all have a gracious day and remember:  Accept what is; let go of what was; have faith in what will be.

1 comment:

CottonLady said...

A house is quiet after company leaves, isn't it?! So glad you got a visit from your sister.

Blessings!