Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow, bleh

I'm guessing I won't get my hair cut today.  It snowed during the night and there's about an inch to an inch and a half on the ground.  People are advised to stay off the roads.  Yesterday it was near 60 outside.  Go figure.  At least I got more firewood to the house and went down to the pond to make sure the pipe cage was cleared.  Of course, there's no school.  Poor kids will have to go more into the summer..waaa.  It really has been strange weather, though.  We're supposed to get more snow today or tonight.  I knew there was a reason I like to get away this time of year  The month of February is not a good one for me.  I love my daughter who was born in this month, but the month itself sucks.  I suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).  This means that depression sets in with winter weather.  I did have some sunshine yesterday, thank goodness.  I've thought of getting a sun lamp, but that just isn't the same.  Maybe a condo in the Caribbean?  I'd have to take my daughter 'cause she goes through the same thing.  Anyone know of an inexpensive place in St. Thomas?

3 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

If I knew of a place, Momlady, I'd be writing this from the beach, sipping a Margarita, instead of sitting on my hands trying to warm them, and staring out at grey skies. I'm ready for last week's sunshine and 70s to come back!

Momlady said...

I'm with you there, Baby Sis. Hope the hermit's okay. Tell him hello for me. Nanny also.

HermitJim said...

To put it bluntly, cold weather sucks! I'll raise a cup to the coming Spring!