Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Class

Starting tomorrow I'll be at the Lapidary School in Young Harris taking a beading class.  I haven't done any serious bead work in a while so I'm going to give it a try again.  Don't know the instructor but, if she is teaching there, she is good.  All the instructors are volunteers.  They love what they do.  They have to, to teach for a week without being paid.  They do make some money by selling the necessary materials for what you are going to make.  I like this school.  It's in the mountains, it's peaceful, and the folks are friendly.   My friend A will be watching my kitties for me and hopefully D will come tend the vegetable garden at least a couple of days.  The beans are close, the tomatoes and peppers are slowly getting there, the melons are growing, the squash might make it if they're kept wet enough and there are a lot of radishes in the fridge.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Meanwhile, y'all have a safe Memorial Day.



2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope you catch up on all the bead work. Gotta stay busy, ya know?

Momlady said...

Have to keep the brain working, HJ. That's why I do stuff like this.