Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cold/warm

The weather is crazy.  It goes down into the low 30's high 20's at night and up to the mid 60's during the day.  We haven't had rain in over 40 days and none is in sight.  My sinuses are having conniption fits.  First stuffed up, then clear, then stuffed up.  I should own stock in Kimberly-Clarke for all the Kleenex I buy and use.  Wait..I think I do own some stock. lol
The gallery I play at is having a Mistletoe Market the three days after turkey day and I'm hoping to set rid of...er, I mean sell, a lot of stuff.  It's stuff I've made but wasn't able to sell in the past.  Quite a variety of things actually.  Table runners, scarves, shawls, jewelry.  All priced most reasonably...I hope.
Guess I'd better get a move on and do something....even if it's wrong.  Y'all have a glorious day and remember:  retirement...the hours are great but the pay sucks

2 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Looking forward to some of those great hours myself early in the new year, Momlady. Good luck with your market!

HermitJim said...

I hope you do well at the market and are able to move some merchandise. Then you'll have some room to make more, right?

Hope yo get some rain soon!