Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, May 7, 2018

PB

I slept in this morning.  My little cat, PB, kept me up until past midnight keeping something (another cat, probably) away from the house.  Or trying to.  I didn't know she had such a loud voice.  Just as I'm about to drift away she lets loose with this horrendous yowling, first at the back screen door on the back porch, then again at the front screen door.  I finally had to close the front door which I didn't want to do because I wanted to keep the house cool and there's a nice cross breeze between front and back.  I left the back door open and, luckily, no more yowling.  I'm still trying to wake up.
Y'all have a great day and remember:  he who hesitates may just be taking his time.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Could be that the kitty just wanted the doors shut, ya reckon? They do have a way to make themselves heard.