Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Yesterday was supposed to be the first radiation treatment.  It didn't happen.  It didn't happen because my upper right arm started to hurt right away.  And when I say hurt I mean HURT.  It was that way at the end of the CT scans last week.  I should have known it would happen yesterday.  Partly my fault as I forgot to take Tylenol an hour or so before yesterday's session was to begin.  Today I'm prepared that come hell or high water I will get through the session.  I believe it has something to do with my shoulder...maybe.  Then again it was the upper arm muscle that was screaming not the shoulder joint. At any rate, I did a little practicing of holding my arm in the right position (as best as I could recreate).  Hopefully doing that and taking the Tylenol will help make treatment happen today and the rest of the week, and next week, and the next week, and the next.  It has to happen.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way, Momlady. Your determination and positive attitude will make a big difference, I'm sure.

All my best ~ and a hug, too.

HermitJim said...

I'll be with you in spirit, my dear friend.

Momlady said...

Thank you Baby Sis and HJ. I truly appreciate it.