Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, February 28, 2020

Unfortunately the weather can't make up it's mind.  One day rainy and mild, the next sunny and cold. Pneumonia weather.  To top it all off just about everyone is panicking re:  Corona virus.  The media is making it worse.  Taking the same precautions as against the flu is what is needed.  It is worse for elderly people, particularly those with breathing problems or weak immune systems.  I'm angry with the media for their doomsday predictions.  No wonder the stock market has taken a big hit.  Quite frankly I can't help but wonder if this is some kind of nefarious plan by China.  I'm no doubt wrong but...this type of flu has been around since 2003.  How did it all of the sudden come out in China?  I bet if the media shut its "mouth" the panic would die down.  It's either that or maybe shut our borders to all incoming and outgoing.
Yes, I'm ranting.  My daily routine is not going to halt.  I will take the same precautions I do every year at this time.  And I will travel in country.  Okay, I'm done.  Carry on.

No comments: