Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Wednesday, sometimes known as hump day. The beginning of the week is behind you and the weekend is ahead. It is the day of the week that, if I were to buy a new vehicle, I would want it to have been made on this day. Why? Because at the beginning of the week the workers are getting over the weekend. At the end of the week they're thinking abbout what they are going to do on the coming weekend. So far this this has held good for me. My truck has over 203,000 miles on it and my van has over 170,000 miles on it. Both were made on a Wednesday. Of course I try to take good care of them also. Serviced on schedule by the dealership, 'cause the work is guaranteed. The particular dealership I go to sticks to that guarantee. I've only had one occasion to take them up on it and it was on my daughter's vehicle, not mine. I'm not disclosing the make of my vehicles 'cause I know there are people out there who are stalwart supporters of other makes and I do not want to get into a p-----g contest over which make is the best. Suffice it to say that I'm loyal to the one whose vehicles I own.

Y'all have a great hump day and ponder this: DILLIGARA?

No comments: