Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sunny, but.....

The sun shines but baby, it's cold outside. In the 20's this morning when I got up. Glad the sun is out. Makes it much more palatable.
I believe I did the wise thing yesterday. I did....not.....go.....shopping. I dislike crowds anyway. I certainly don't like all the pushing and shoving, foul language, grabbing, etc. that seems to go on. What on earth gets into people? A friend of mine told me her daughter went out at 9:00 Thursday night and didn't get home until 9:00 Friday morning and couldn't even remember what she had bought!
Guess it's time to start thinking about decorating for Winter Solstice. We celebrate it at my house then my grandson spends Christmas with his dad. I'll look for a tree some time this week I reckon. Don't want a huge one. Don't have room for one.
Need to get a move on. When do you start decorating for your holiday?

Y'all have a sunny day and remember: Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope you had a good holiday and I'm sorry that it turned so cold there! Down in the 30s here as well, though!

I should decorate Mom's house this next week, but I just can't get into the mood!

I don't like this time of the year very much!

You have a great day!

Kyddryn said...

Depends on how grumpy I'm feelin'. Sigh. As it stands, I'm having a don't-give-a-durn kind of day, so it's not happening today. Usually, Casa de Crazy gest a few lights thrown at it around the second week of December. We'll see...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K