Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, December 2, 2011

I heard from the vet that my two kitties are doing well.  They're going to board there until the stitches come out. Expensive but, since I'm not home much these days, they are better off recuperating there than here.  Besides, have you ever seen a cat with one of those cone shaped thingies on?  I'll be picking them up on the 8th.  I'm taking the day off so I can get to know them and them me.  Meanwhile I have to try to remember how to cat proof the house (yeah, right).  Also need to put up the tree and re-arrange furniture.

I've made one batch of meringues and will now continue every night to make at least one.  I'd post the recipe but then I'd have to kill you......just kidding.  I'll try to remember to post it AFTER the hols.   It's really simple, just time consuming.
Y'all have a reassuring day and......smile a lot.  It makes people wonder what you are up to.

3 comments:

CottonLady said...

May I suggest that you fasten that tree to the wall or something?!!! When my kitties were little they LOVED playing in the tree and it almost went over several times! The little ones are so much fun to watch and cuddle...enjoy!

Cold here, no ice yet. I hope for snow rather than that ice. Either way I am home and will stay inside.

Blessings!

HermitJim said...

I hope you can get it kitty proof!

I don't even want to think about those little guys having cones around their heads! I feel so sad for them!

B went home last night, so it sure is quiet around Mom's place. She (Mom) has come down with a cold as well, so I'll have to go and do a little cleaning for her today.

Is Christmas over yet?

Momlady said...

Hi, CottonLady....I may be able to fasten the tree to the mantle since there won't be any fire in the fireplace and I put the tree in front of it. You stay warm.

HJ....say hello to your mom for me and tell her I wish her well. I wish the holidays were over already.