Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

She who shall be renamed has been.  Her name is Cleo (as in Cleopatra).  When she wants to be attended to she lets you know.  Otherwise you can leave her alone, thank you very much.  Last night while I was in bed reading she decided that it was she who should have attention, not my book, so she settled on my chest in front of the book.  This morning she decided that I needed to have her on my lap while on the computer.  Now she is ignoring me.  Hence, Cleo.  One of these days I'll have a picture of her for you.  Right now I have much to do.  We're having our artists' Christmas party at the gallery today and I have stuff to prepare.  So y'all have a productive day and remember:  today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Cleo and Mom's cat Amy sound a lot alike!

Cats seem to hear their own drummer, that's for sure!

Momlady said...

If I ever come back in another life I want to be a well-loved and tended cat.