Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Daughter is coming up today.  And since it's supposed to be in the mid to high 70's I'm going to try to talk her into clearing out their cargo trailer so when my friend has time to fix the electrical he can actually get to it.  There should be enough room in my shed for all the stuff.  I'm going to look in the shed and re-arrange things as needed.
I can't believe this weather.  I still haven't planted anything and won't until after Easter.  I've seen it snow here in April.  I may get the rest of the soil turned in the garden either today or tomorrow.  More likely tomorrow.  Am trying to find someone willing to till it and a couple of other spots.
Y'all have a promising day and......smile a lot so people will wonder what you are up to.

No comments: