Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's "super Tuesday".  You vote?  I will as soon as I get my butt in gear.  Daughter's coming up today so I want to get that accomplished before she gets here.
It's clear and cold out there.  My sinuses are doing somewhat better.  Of course, the benadryl is doing its thing and I can breathe at night. 
Got quite a bit accomplished yesterday in the sewing department.  Will be finishing up a small wall hanging today, I hope.  I still have a lot to do as far as finishing ufo's but my goal is to get them done this year, even if I start new projects.  I have one large quilt to finish.  Once I get the back put together I'll take it to the lady who does the long-arm quilting.  I'm not in any hurry, but I do want to get it done this year.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Y'all have the best day and remember....don't vote?  Don't complain.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad the sinuses are better!

You sound like Mom with the quilting thing! Hope you have a good visit the K...

Momlady said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jim. It was a good visit.