Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Had a nice quiet day with my daughter yesterday.  Grandson was with his dad and Sprout stayed with her papa.  We went to the local picture framer and left the black and whites we had taken when I took her on a cruise with me.  I've only had them for 3 years.  About time to get them finished.  And we looked around some of the other spaces in this place called the Old Clarkesville Mill.   It's huge and has lots of things to look at.  I think there are more books there than at Barnes and Noble.  It would take a day or more to check out everything.
Then we had a great lunch at Natalie Jane's.  She had the Rueben and I had THE best BLT.  Afterward we went back to my place where I grabbed some of my yarn and we went to the local knit shop...Bumbleberry... and had a good time chatting with others while doing our thing.   I'm hoping we can do another day sans children.  Hopefully once a month.  I miss our time together. 
I'm hoping J didn't have too hard a time with Sprout and that he'll be willing to do it again.  He never called to see when K was coming home so I have to "assume" that things went fine.
Y'all have a good day and remember:  It is what it is, or is it?

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Glad you had a good visit with K.

Sure is quieter without the little ones running around, isn't it?

You take care and have a great day!