Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It was a beautiful day yesterday.  Early on I decided to finally get that tree that was across the path to the pond out of the way so I took my trusty bow saw and dispatched it handily.  Made sure the overflow pipe was cleared and saw that I'm going to have to do some serious digging at the bank to keep it from encroaching on the pipe.  It seems every time I go down there it's just a little bit closer.
Did some garden work until it got too hot.  Garden beds are now ready for planting of whatever.  I'll put the tomato plants in the bed my friend and I cleared.  When J and K came up to clear out the trailer I asked him what he thought he might like to plant.  Looks like we'll have some beans, cukes, and okra at the least.  Maybe some peppers.  I went to Lowe's and got some blueberry plants.  I hope to get those in the ground in front of the house today.  It looks like the weather will hold hopefully 'til this afternoon.  Also bought a basil and a parsely to put into what I hope may be an herb garden.  K is coming up today so I may be able to get her to help while the little one runs around in the yard.
Y'all have a precious day and watch out for gravity wells.

No comments: