Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Looks like we may get more rain.  Guess I'll have to go down to the pond in a day or so to make sure the pipe is clear.  If it isn't raining, that is.
Anyone out there have a cure for tennis elbow?  I didn't get it from playing tennis, but rather from knitting!  Apparently there has been an increase in tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, and DeQuervain's tendonitis in ladies who knit or crochet a lot.  And, because I have projects that need to be finished, I won't be quitting until at least they are finished.  Then I guess I'll have to find something else to do while in the waiting room at the dealership or doctor or whatever.  Geeesh!
Daughter and family will be home tomorrow (I think).  At least that was the plan.  Who knows, they may decide to stay longer, although I'm sure J wants to get back to his garden.
Y'all have a good day and remember:  The "EARTH" without "ART" is just "EH". (George Takel)

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sorry to hear about the tennis elbow.
Sad when our joints get old faster than our minds, isn't it?

I do hope K and the family have good traveling on the way back home.

You have a great day!

Momlady said...

I think I'd rather have the body give out before the mind. You have a great day also.