Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Yes, I'm thank full

This is the traditional day to give thanks for everything we have.  The first one wasn't in November, of course.  I believe it was old Abe Lincoln that decreed that this holiday would be the last Thursday of November.  Guess we wouldn't have black Friday otherwise.   Speaking of which, I'm thankful I don't participate, having done all my shopping during the year.  I'd list everything I'm thank full for but it would take up too many pages.  Let's just say I'm thank full for everything in my life, both good and bad.  Good because that makes life worthwhile.  Bad because of the lessons learned.  Luckily I have more good than bad.
I wish everyone a blessed day.  Don't eat too much and may the football games keep you awake.

No comments: