Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

PB update

I beginning to believe that PB is going to end up three-legged.  The leg that was broken still isn't being used.  Not that that keeps her from tearing around the house or climbing up on my bed.  Both cats sleep on my bed.  Cleo on one side, PB on the other.  Kinda makes it hard to  move.  Unfortunately, PB thinks 3:00 a.m. is the best time to begin to play.  Cleo does not agree and lets her know about it.  Me?  I've learned to roll over and try to go back to sleep.  Sometimes that actually works!  As for the leg, we'll see what the vet says when I take PB in next week for the final vaccinations.
Y'all have a terrific day and remember.....cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

They do seem to follow their own agenda, don't they?

Hope that everything turns out OK with the leg.