Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A little better.....

...but I still need that lung!   The cough just won't go away!  Although it doesn't happen as often it still makes me think I'm going to cough something up.  Actually I wish I would.  Almost feels like a hairball down there.  I've been up longer today than the last week, I think.  Food actually sounds good.  I am bound and determined to be okay by Sunday.  Why?  Because I'm going on vacation.  To someplace warm...where the sun shines.  I'm looking forward to seeing new places.  Now all I have to do is pack and hope I don't forget anything.  Not taking much...just my onboard suitcase and a fanny pack.  Might take some knitting for the long day trips.  I'll have reading material, of course.  Luckily I have someone who will come and check on Cleo every day.  PB goes to the vet for spaying and will board there while I'm gone.  Let them make sure she's okay post-op.  And they're better at dealing with a cat with that cone thing on it's neck.  I'll take a couple of toys and food just so she won't feel totally abandoned. 
Looks like a snow sky out there.  Doesn't matter, I was here first and am not afraid of a few flakes.  Snow flakes, that is.
I don't know what this year will bring but my hope for everyone is that this year is much better than last.  Blessed be.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad that you are getting away to warmer climes for a bit! It might be just what you need!

Here's hoping that the cough gets left behind!

CottonLady said...

This crud is going around here in NW Texas, too. Seems everyone is getting it. So far, I've just fought a lingering sore throat and headache, but not bad.

Glad you are some better and really glad to hear you are getting to go somewhere warmer.

Blessings!

Momlady said...

Jim...I plan on leaving the cough, etc. behind and look forward to warmer climes.
CottonLady....Hopefully the crud goes away quickly. I've lost 10 pounds but would rather have lost it a different way. Stay healthy.