Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I know that those "Up North" are probably laughing their collective butts off at our "Snowpocalypse" panic but they should understand something......we aren't used to this stuff!  I stay home 'cause I know how the roads are and how most people don't know how to drive in the stuff.  And now we have ice.  Whoopee!  I do have to get out today and so does my houseguest.  We'll wait until the sun is over the yardarm and some of the ice has melted.  Then I will tiptoe to the highway to get my van serviced then on to the grocery store to get.....no bread, no milk.....toilet paper, cat treats, cat litter.  Maybe some groceries. 
Y'all have an interesting day.

2 comments:

CottonLady said...

Ice with snow can be dangerous no matter where one lives. Take care out there! We get snow here in NW Texas at times, but really hate the ice. I don't venture out the door when that happens.

It's 73* here today, maybe you will get it soon.

Blessings!

HermitJim said...

I'm glad you get to go out for a while. Being cooped up is no fun, especially in grey days!