Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Celebration

Today we celebrate our freedom.  To those men and women who fight to help us keep that freedom I salute and thank you.  I don't do the fireworks and barbecue and parades.  Crowds are not my thing.  I will listen to the fireworks tonight and every other night they are fired off.  If there is a program on TV, say with the Boston Pops, I might watch it and get teary-eyed.  (I am sentimental that way).  Otherwise it's going to be just another day.  To those who burn the flag that symbolizes our country, to those who believe they should be handed everything, I say find some other country in which to live.  In other words, if you don't like it here, LEAVE.
May peace prevail.....blessed be.

2 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Amen and Amen Momlady. I've got a sentimental soft spot for military music, veterans, and fireworks, and plan to spend some time today with all three, although the latter from a distance; better to watch than hear.

Let us be truly thankful for what we have been granted through the blood of others.

HermitJim said...

Amen to that Momlady...amen to that!