Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cleaning day....whenever I go away for even a few days at a time I like to come back to a fairly clean house soooo.....luckily it only entails doing some uncluttering (it's always nice to be able to see at least half the kitchen/dining table), sweeping, and generally cleaning a tub or two. My real cleaning takes place when it is a lot cooler and I can have all the windows open. I don't like housekeeping so I try to keep it to a minimum without having the house look like a pigpen. And since Im the one who lives here, that suits me fine. And one of these days I'll tackle the basement....again. I really need to figure out what I'm going to continue doing down there. Right now it looks like someone's attempt to do everything. I may just have to give up on the stained glass as I haven't touched it in almost a year and the equipment and supplies are taking up space. But then again, I have this really gorgeous piece of red glass I want to do something with eventually....sigh.

No comments: