Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Haven't written in a while as I get frustrated with how to get the dang thing to post. Besides, I've been busy. Had family up here and although we wanted to get some stuff done the yard faeries decided we should rest instead. The lawnmower wouldn't start and various and sundry other stuff got in the way. Hopefully the next time they are up we can get something done and the weather will cooperate to boot.
I have digger bees. If you've never seen one they look a little like honey bees. They made tunnels in the clay under my porch. They're pollinators and supposedly don't sting (I'm not taking that chance). Anyway I called the exterminator to find out what they were 'cause I didn't know and they appeared all of the sudden. He called another exterminator and found out what they were. Apparently mine was the second call he got about them and he'd never seen them before either. There must have been over 200 holes. Did something about them (and before you get all up in arms I had to because of my grandson). There are still a few left and I'll leave them alone. I want to see how long they stick around.
Will be busy the next few days. Lots of things going on but I won't bore you with the details. Probably nothing you'd be interested in anyway.
Y'all have a good evening and remember: Be the change you wish to see in the world.

No comments: