Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hmmmm

Hmmmm....a day off. What to do, what to do. It's too hot to work outside at the moment. I slept in for once and it was already in the 70's in the shade when I looked out at the thermometer. Perhaps some indoor chores or even, maybe, something I want to do instead of something that I should do. Yeah, I think I'll go with that today. I'll have to venture out later to the market as the milk was just turning sour and I've run out of coffee creamer. Nothing like trying to eat cereal with slightly soured milk. I gave up and had a fresh peach instead. Speaking of fresh, there's a you pick strawberry place not far away. I may go there later and see how much it is. Maybe get enough to make some more strawberry soup.
Y'all have a clear day and

3 comments:

SHARON said...

Wow, Strawberry Soup. Never heard of it. Would you share the receipe?

HermitJim said...

You could make some strawberry shortcake! I like mine with whipped cream on top, thank you!

Momlady said...

Sharon, I will in a few days.

Jim, You'll have to come and get it if I make it.