Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Revolt!

I get a newsletter from a talk show host in Atlanta by the name of Neal Boortz. I don't listen to him often 'cause I can't receive that station on my radio in the house. I DO listen to him when I'm in the Atlanta area. He's a libertarian and, although I don't always agree with what he says, he usually hits the nail on the head. Through his newsletter I learned of an online tax revolt. If you go to www.onlinetaxrevolt.com you'll see what it's about. In a nutshell, it's a virtual march on Washington to revolt against the present tax laws and taxes in general. I don't know about you but I'm tired of the government taking so much money and having nothing from it to show for the theft (I mean taking). Government is getting bigger and intruding more and more into our lives.
There's going to be a real march on April 15. If you are interested in that I'm sure you can find out more about it on the web. Since I don't like large crowds I'll stick to the virtual. Check it out.
Have a meaningful day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sounds like a plan to me! I do virtual better than the large crowds myself!

Thanks for the notice this morning!

Momlady said...

You're welcome. How 'bout passing it on?
Glad you came by.