Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The sun shines

The sun shines again today! And it's supposed to get up to the high 50"s! And I have a lot of paper work to do. Taxes, letters to landowners........ugh. Looks like I won't be able to take advantage of this good weather. There's lots to do outside but the paperwork has to come first. I'm behind as it is. Maybe if I'm really quick about getting it all done there will be time to go out and enjoy the sunshine.

Spring has to be just around the corner. My sinuses are going crazy. Or maybe it's just a readjustment to this climate after being in the warm. Whatever it is I hope it doesn't last or I'll need to buy stock in Kimberly-Clark.

I leave you with this thought: Checks are always delayed in the mail; bills arrive on time.

Cheerio

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Boy, how true that is about the checks and bills!

Sunshine here as well, maybe that's a good sign! Lord only knows that I'm ready for some Spring!

Hope the sinuses get better soon!

Momlady said...

Thank you for coming by. My sinuses will get better when whatever is coming into green outside finishes its thing. Never had allergies before, but there's always a first time. C'mon Spring!