Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

After all the rain we had this last winter I didn't think I would hope it would rain, but I do. It's been in the 90's every day now for the past 4-5 days and we need some relief. I heard thunder last evening and there were a few drops of rain....not near enough. Maybe we'll get a shower today. One can hope.
Haven't gotten anything done in the yard. Guess if I could drag my butt out of bed earlier while it's still cool I could get some weeding done. By the time it starts to cool down in the evening I am not in the mood and the mosquitoes are out. Glad there are bats in the neighborhood.

Y'all have a good "hump" day. Remember: Just because you think they are out to get you doesn't mean they aren't.

No comments: