Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's going to be a nice day, no matter what. I slept in this morning. No need to get up early when there is nothing going on until the afternoon. Spent the day at the gallery yesterday and actually finished a couple of things to give daughter to hopefully sell when she goes to Ohio in a couple of weeks. Did sell a pair of earrings yesterday...woo hoo! And had a good day with my friend Jaymi. She wants me to look at some of her porcelain pieces she's made and wants made into earrings and pendants to see if I'd be willing (and able) to do the silver work. Hey, don't see why not. 'Specially if she's willing to pay me to do it.
Going to go up to Young Harris this afternoon to pick up some supplies from my former instructors. It'll be good to visit with them...see how they are doing. Will see if they know anything more about the manufacture of the alloy I prefer to use (Argentium).
Y'all have a peaceful day and remember.....faith is a journey, not a guilt trip.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Maybe you'll get the chance to go outside with out getting the boot wet!

Have a great day!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Itenerant Sun's Day, sounds like.

Can't be all bad with a start like mentioned, eh?!?