Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, June 18, 2010

As I sit here looking out the window, expecting to see that huge leland cypress, I wonder what I might be able to plant in its place. Lelands grow quickly...one to one and a half feet a year. I could plant another I suppose or not. Something to think about.
Hope to get some weeding done today. Every time I go down the front stairs I'm confronted with a space where I had hoped to have sunflowers grow. But, alas, only one is growing and the rest of the space is weeds. It's now an ugly space and something needs to be done. If the weather is nice and it doesn't get up into the 90's I may just succeed. But first a visit to the chiropractor.
Y'all have a good Friday. Question...If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

No comments: