Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's gonna be another hot one. We had a couple of nice thunderstorms last night so the plants got a good watering. My driveway is beginning to look like the Grand Canyon. Guess I'm going to have to call the guy who does the roads in our community to see if he can to anything. I'm sure he can, I just have to get him over here.
I'm guessing that K and family will be coming home tomorrow. Unless they decided to call it quits early. I checked the weather for that area and it showed thunderstorms. I can tell you from experience that it is hell trying to pack out in a rain storm. So hopefully the weather will hold for them.
I don't have any plans for this weekend. Perhaps get started on a sewing project. I do have to go grocery shopping....not my favorite activity... otherwise I'll be eating cereal for dinner.

Y'all have a most pleasant weekend.

Thought: Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Good luck on getting te road (driveway) taken care of!

It would be nice if K and family could get loaded up and on the way before heavy rains come! Never fun to drive in a storm!

You take care, my friend!

commoncents said...

INTERESTING! Thank You for posting this!!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Momlady said...

Jim....
K and I drove through a hail storm one year on the way home. I'm sure they'll do fine.

Steve....you are welcome...I think. Since you visited me I'll come visit you.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I LIKE cereal for dinner! (and sometimes its better than having to go to the grocery store too!)