Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a balmy 31 degrees and raining. Positively depressing. I'd rather it be cold and clear. Because it is hovering around the freezing mark I'm hoping the roads don't get slick. I'm supposed to go to the gallery today and we're celebrating birthdays. I've made brownies and don't want them to go to waist ...um...I mean waste.
Looks like all the preparations for Solstice are accomplished on this end. All that's needed now is the burn permit and that can be had the day before. I don't think the rain will dampen the rather large wood pile to the point of it not burning.
Nothing more to say today. Y'all have a good day and remember: We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hope you don't have to drive in the ice or snow! Either way, you be careful out there, my friend!

Have a great day!

Momlady said...

Always try to be. Thanks and have a peaceful day.