Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ow

My back is out.  It hurts.  I don't know what made it go out.  Sometimes all I have to do is move the wrong way.  I went to my son's yesterday.  His back is out, too.  He doesn't know what did it.  If mine doesn't behave in the next few days I'll make an appointment with the chiropractor.  I suggested he see one also.  He's had PT but that doesn't seem to have done much.  He was told to do some exercises.  Those haven't helped.  OW!

4 comments:

Bob Mc said...

Been there and done that, more times than I care to remember. I feel your pain. I've had back problems for most of my life. Sometimes all I have to do is drop my keys, bend over to pick them up, and there goes the back. Usually lays me low for a couple of weeks.

Sixbears said...

I had 6 months of PT for a back injury. Just spent an hour shoveling snow. The job's not done, but I've learned to rest my back before it goes on me.

Hope you feel better soon. The exercises do work for me -eventually.

Momlady said...

Thanks for stopping by, gentlemen. Hopefully I'll move the right wrong way again and put it back in again. That's usually what happens. Really have to start exercising again.

HermitJim said...

I've been pretty fortunate not to have suffered any back problems...yet!

I do hope that it straightens out soon!