Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post holiday

Yesterday was such a nice quiet day for me.  I was able to get all the fabric cut for my February classes, laundry done, and some sewing completed.  It was a rainy, dreary day so in the afternoon I made a scarf then watched Farmageddon on Netflix.  If you ever have a chance to watch it please do.  It will educate you on how much the government has intruded into lives and livelihoods.
Today I travel to my son's to celebrate Boxing day.  It's always interesting to visit since I don't get to much and seeing how much the children have grown is always a surprise.  My oldest granddaughter will be a teenager this coming year.  Hard to believe!
I hope everyone had the kind of day they hoped for.  May your memories always be good.  Y'all have a quiet recovery day.

No comments: