Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daughter's Birth day

Today is my daughter's birth day.  I won't tell you how many years 'cause that doesn't really mean anything except it's another year she's made it through life.  It hasn't been and isn't now easy for her.  She has strength, though.  She's tougher that she thinks she is.  We're going to our favorite Thai restaurant.  I'd love to have some spring rolls but, unfortunately, they've taken to using cilantro in them and that makes them taste like soap.  Soooo, chicken coconut soup (no mushrooms) with a side of rice and a cucumber salad will do it for me.  Daughter can have whatever pleases her.  Afterward we're going to JoAnn's to see if there's anything we can't live without.  I received a gift card at Yule so I may buy some thread.  I can always use thread for my embroidery.  I may see if she'd mind doing a slight detour on the way home.  I want to see if the orthopedist's office is where it was the last time I was there some years ago.  I have to go get my wrist checked out.  Seems the tendon is irritated with me.  Really irritated!  The original source is probably stress (beginning in the neck) and the constant knitting just made it worse.  Not knitting now.
Y'all have a stress-free day think SPRING.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Does it make you feel any older that K's birthday is here again?

Enjoy the day!

Momlady said...

I've felt older for a while what with everything that's been going on. I'm learning to de-stress.