Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Seeds

I went to the local big box store, gift card in hand.  I was actually looking for a gift card for a gift for a friend.  I found what I wanted and spotted vegetable seeds on my way to the bird seed.  I'm going to give it a try again this year.  I bought Seeds of Change peas, beans, and chard.  They are labeled organic.  Hopefully I'll get something out of them.  Last year was a bust.  Instead of trying to start them indoors as I did last year I'm going to put the seeds directly in the ground.....after I do a little work on the soil.  I think if I'm not successful with the veggies this year I'll go back to growing flowers.
Y'all have a bountiful day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Good luck with the seeds. Noting like watching a plant grow from a seed you planted!

Have a great day!

CottonLady said...

Oh, I walked by seeds the other day, too, and just"had" to have a few packets!! I'm putting new soil in my raised beds this year, so hopefully your, and my, seeds will grow!

Blessings!