Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

?

I don't understand it.  He treats her like shit and he's still living in the house.  The kids never know when he's going to have a temper tantrum.  He's still doing things he's not supposed to while on probation.  He's working job #5.  It may last a few weeks then it will be on to another one.  He doesn't like being told what to do or how to do it.  He's bringing junk to the house and she can't even park in her own garage.  He thinks he's hiding his drinking but there are beer cans all over the place "hidden".
I've backed off but I may have to step in again and tell him to leave like I did before.  I really don't care where he goes just so long as he is GONE.  She deserves better.  She has a heart as big as the state of Alaska but I believe it's time she toughened up and told him that it definitely isn't working and it's time for him to leave.  I keep waiting for her to do that.  I'm tired of it all.  He is only interested in himself and always will be.  He's a narcissist of the first order.  He is NOT committed to the family.  He never will be....only committed to himself.  He once told me that I am the cause of her "angst".  Really?!!
I love her and hurt for her.  I just wish she would wake up!  But I have to let her do it her way.😢😕

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I can certainly understand your feelings on this. A kind heart can only stretch so far and until he realizes he needs to start living in the real world...no one can really help him.

She really does need to get out from under his influence. It can't be good for her and the kids.

Momlady said...

Thank you for stopping by. You're right, it isn't good for her or the kids.