Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mother's Light Show

Last night after dropping my daughter off at her home, I drove through a beautiful light show put on by Mother Nature. The lightning was all around me and it was raining so hard I couldn't hear the thunder. At home there was a moment's hiatus enabling me to dash into the house. Since it was quite late I went straight to bed, to enjoy more light show and rolls of thunder that seemed endless. It didn't last long enough.
Unfortunately, something in what I ate did NOT agree with me so, at 3 a.m. I got rid of it. I think it was the ketchup (catsup) I put on the cheeseburger. I know it must have been sitting out all day. Isn't it supposed to be refrigerated after being opened? And why didn't I think of that before putting it on the cheeseburger. Oh well, it all gone now.
Off to get the back taken care of then it's sewing time as well as gathering stuff I no longer want to take to the gallery to see if anyone else wants it.

No comments: