Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Off to help a friend

Won't be writing for a few days. I'm off to help a friend sew. Yes, I said sew. She makes and sells clothing at various gatherings and such and a big one is coming up. Her mom is unable to help her right now because she is not well, so I am stepping in, in hopes that my simple skills are of assistance. I told my friend to give me the simple stuff to do.
Heard news that K's best friend's stepdad has cancer. This is a real bummer. He's been a tremendous help to the singing group and I hope all goes well with his treatment. Also, his wife, B, depends on him a lot as she is somewhat disabled physically. I will keep him in my thoughts and send healing wishes his way.
That's all for now, folks.
Oh, yeah.....Kyddryn...if you read this will you please put that picture on facebook for me if you haven't already done so?

No comments: