Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Don't know about you, but I keep getting calls from candidates who want me to vote for them. I have news for them. I've already voted!!!! You see, we have early voting. I mean EARLY voting. Knowing I wouldn't be here on voting day I took advantage of it and voted LAST MONTH. Yep, a whole month ahead. Soooo all you people running for office can quit calling me and sending me stuff in the mail. Too little, too late. I did get to tell one nice lady who called, in person, that her candidate might want to consider getting out there a little earlier. To those who have recordings....I just hang up.
It's off to the gallery. Y'all have a gorgeous day.

Politicians are like diapers....they should be changed often.

No comments: