Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm off to the chiropractor this morning.....without the boot. The orthopedist says it's up to me to wear it or not so I'm trying without to see how things go and hope that the adjustment without the boot on will put my back back to where it should be and I can get around without hurting. I'm looking forward to being pain free one of these days. When the company whose inversion table I ordered sends the missing nut and my daughter can get the table put together I will have further relief.
My neighbor says the blueberries are ready to be picked. K and J along with RA are coming up today so it's picking time. J and I are going to try to get my lawnmower running. I'll let him use it once it's up and running so he can hopefully earn some money. Jobs are a might scarce right now. Just have to get tires, battery, etc.
Y'all have a productive day and remember: The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.....A. Einstein.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hope the adjustment works for you! I know that you must be tired of wearing the boot, and are ready for some pain free days!

Good luck getting the lawn mower fixed! I know that some extra income would be welcome around the Casa de Crazy...!

Have a great day!

Momlady said...

Thanks for coming by, Jim, you have a wonderful day. I'm going to sit on the porch with my sweet tea and watch the birds.