Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Friday...whoo hoo. Not that it means anything special to me, but for others it's the end of the work week and time to relax. Me, I have things to do. I'm going to try to get some "stuff" organized so I can find things when I look for them. It's going to take me a while. I'd go outside to work but it's too hot. Last time I did I was soaking wet when I got through and it wasn't even 10:30! This evening I go to knit group. Good company and conversation. Yesterday was gallery day. Again, good company and conversation.
The hummingbirds have been very active and going through the "nectar" quickly. What's really entertaining is to watch them shoo each other off and every once in a while do this loop de loop flying thing when protecting their "territory". They are a great source of entertainment and don't cost anything but some sugar and water.
Hey, I've been voting for my daughter in Anthony Bourdain's contest. Every day. Don't know exactly when the contest ends, but it's soon I'm sure. Have you voted for her yet? Go to http://kyddryn.blogspot.com and look for the blog with Bourdain's picture. That will take you to where you can vote. Please.
I leave you with the following: To err is human; to blame it on the other party is politics.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: