Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Got on the scale this morning. After 20 days of excellent food as well as desserts, I gained all of one pound which I am going to try to lose along with about 15 more. Now that decent weather is upon us I'm going to make the effort to walk every day (as long as my ankle will let me, that is). If I don't walk, I'll try to get some work done in the yard. That's good exercise, right?
I slogged my way through all my mail yesterday as well as unpacking both suitcases. Whew! Laundry awaits today and, when it warms up a bit, some weeding is in order. My iris bed is a disaster!
Must go get ready for the day. Y'all have a good one and remember: Relax! You'll get there.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Planning to lose a little weight myself! Walking is first on my menu...and believe me, I need to get after it!

Glad you are getting into the swing again!

Momlady said...

Me, too. Walking is good.