Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Supposed to be nice today until tonight. Then the rain is supposed to start. Figures. Daughter and family are coming up late this afternoon. Seems like almost every time they come up it rains. I'll never get a garden in if this keeps up. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having them here. It's just frustrating for J not to be able to work outside.
The moon is supposed to be extra bright tonight.....if the clouds don't cover it. Would love to see it. I know it was extra bright last night. Luckily I was able to fall asleep. Sometimes during the near full/full moon I have a hard time.
How 'bout you?

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

The moon has never spoiled my sleep, as far as I know!

Hope you and the tribe can get outside a bit this weekend and play in the dirt!

Nothing like a few Springtime days to make you want to plant something!