Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Well, I missed yesterday. That's because family was here and we were celebrating Ostara (Spring equinox). We dyed some eggs and while J and R went fishing I was held down by a baby for 3 hours. She had been very fussy while we were decorating and dying eggs so I took her into the bedroom to see if she would lie down (she was fighting sleep like you wouldn't believe!). Nope, that wasn't going to do it so I picked her up, wrapped her in one of her blankets and whammo...she was out like a light. Wanting to be comfortable I sat in my recliner with her on my chest. She never moved..... so there I was, held down by a baby. Daughter and I had some nice chat time while the boys were drowning worms. All in all it was a very nice visit.
Today I'll catch up on laundry and various and sundry other things. I have three days so I should be able to get a bunch done.
Y'all have a productive day and remember: He who dies with the most toys......is still dead.

No comments: