Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yay, I see blue sky! That's great 'cause otherwise I'd have to drive in the rain and I'm not too fond of that. 'Specially because of other drivers.
Today I'm going to see my attorney to update my will. While I don't foresee my demise happening any time too soon, it's always wise to have a will, particularly if one has children. The first time I had it done my kids were minors. That was almost 20 years ago. And things have changed. Shouldn't take too long. At least I hope not. This guy is not cheap.....but he is good. Then, on my way home, I'll stop off at the CPA's to drop off my tax stuff.....whoopeee. I'll be a happy camper if I don't have to pay anybody this year (I should be so lucky).
Y'all have a profitable day and remember: Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Better to have the will updated and ready! Hope you don't need it for at least another 40 or 50 years!

Momlady said...

I'm not sure about 40 or 50.